History of Corey Anderson
- Family has always been a huge part of my success.
- Youngest of 4, 2 sisters and a brother. (Latonya Morris, Tashea Clark, and brother Curtis Anderson)
- Born in Rockford, IL…Raised in Rockton, IL
- Parents Henry and Paula Anderson
- Father owns a Roofing company where I got my work ethic from.
- Wrestled since 3rd grade, high school coach Marty Kaiser pushed him to wrestle
- Played football through high school as well.
Life Before MMA:
- College wrestler for 4 years and 1 injury redshirt
- 3 year starter, 2 years NJCAA (junior college) Lincoln college same school as Matt Hughes and 1 year NCAA D3 UW-Whitewater, And wrestled a year NCAA D2 as well.
- 2x All American 6th NJCAA 2010 and 2nd NCAA D3 2012
- 2x MVP and first NCAA finalist Whitewater had in 22 years